Tama Birch Bubinga Marching Bass Drum - Product Information
The Tama Bubinga marching bass drum shell is made from the combination of bubinga and birch to create a powerful bass sound with excellent articulation for indoor and outdoor use. The Tama Noiseless Carrier Attachment uses a joint locking system and eliminates the space between the bass drum and carrier allowing the bass drum to fit the player's body to provide stability and playability. Tama has developed lightweight tension lugs and claw hooks that offer superior strength for high-tension tuning.
- Locking Bass Drum Attachment – Unique attachment securely lock bass drums into stands preventing wobble
- Noiseless Carrier attachment – noiseless and wobble free this attachment holds bass drum to carrier in a manner similar to the snare or tenor drums
- Shell Material: 5ply Birch, 3 inner ply Bubinga
- High Gloss Black lacquer Hoops
- 12 Lacquer and 2 unicolor wrap finishes available. Call our sales staff to inquire