Adams 3.3 Octave Concert Series Glockenspiel (GCA33) - Product Information
Adams Artist and Concert Series Round Top Parsifal Bells are made of high quality steel that have been custom formulated especially for Adams. The bells exactly match the specifications of the round top Deagan Parsifal bells and to match the characteristics of the 1920s American sound.
- Concert model: (No Damper Pedal)
- GCA33 Glockenspiel Concert Apex Frame 3.3 octave C5-E8
- Powder coated steel resonators
- Black tolex rails and end pieces
- Height adjustable Apex frame
- Powder Coated Steel resonators
All bars are 1.25 wide (inch and a quarter) and 7/16 thick with the highest quality satin nickel plating which prevents any bright glare under stage lighting.
The advantage of a Apex frame over a case is that a case will always give a noise that is amplified by the sound box. Placing the bells on an Apex frame will therefore be a convenient and mobile solution.
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.