Beetle Percussion Pine Practice Pads - Single Sided - Product Information
The Beetle Percussion Practice Pads come in 9 and 13" sizes. These single sided Pads are made from recycled Pine Wood and recycled Tire Rubber. The rubber emulates the feel of real drum heads which is good for developing good technique while not producing a lot of volume. The Pine used in this pad also produces tone so the player can hear the details of their stick technique.
Beetle Percussion not only makes quality hand made products here in the USA they make the products from recycled North American Pine Wood. There has been an infestation of beetles that has killed millions of acres of Pine forest in North America. The Wood used in Beetle Percussion Products is reclaimed from infected trees. The unique coloring of the wood is a byproduct of the beetles when they bore into the trees. All the Pads are hand carved oiled and finished in the USA. The rubber on the pads is made 100% recycled tire rubber. Beetle Percussion is devoted to re-purposing materials to make a high quality.
Beetle Percussion Single Sided Practice Pad:
- 13" or 9" diameter 1 1/2" tall hand harvested beetle-killed pine from Colorado
- Each wood disc is milled, assembled, sanded, and oiled by hand - no two are the same
- 11 1/2" or 7 1/2" round 100% recycled car tire rubber playing surface from California
- The thick pine is resonate and the pines tone reveals grip inconsistencies
- The only ecologically helpful drum pad available
- The only drum pad "painted" by beetles - no two the same
- 100% hand made from 100% American materials
- A reclaimed, environmentally helpful, green practice pad
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.