Glennie-Hal Leonard Glockenspiel Method (Online Audio and Video Access Included) - Product Information
The Hal Leonard Glockenspiel Method is designed for anyone just learning to play the glockenspiel. This easy-to-use guide provides step-by-step lessons and meticulously graded music by leading percussionist Dame Evelyn Glennie. Video tutorials, demonstration audio, and accompaniment backing tracks are also included, making this book ideal for individual or group learning.
- Music reading skills
- The geography of the glockenspiel
- Positioning, posture, and holding mallets
- Striking the bars
- Playing melodies: steps and skips
- Mallet technique
- Double stops
- Hand independence
- Hand dampening
- Sound effects
- Original compositions by Evelyn Glennie
- Video tutorials, demonstration audio, and accompaniment backing tracks
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.