Korg SY1M SyncMetronome In-Ear Metronome - Product Information
The Korg SyncMetronome fits comfortably in your ear allowing you to hear the metronome clearly without it being drowned out by surrounding noises. This metronome is unique in that it synchronizes with other SyncMetronomes via inferred providing a method of multiple musicians to hear the same tempo during practice or performance.
- Practice your instrument while listening to the rhythm directly in your ear. This is useful not only for personal practice with any instrument, but also when you want to hear an accurate rhythm without being drowned out by the sounds of your surroundings, such as if you are practicing while surrounded by high-volume instruments.
- Infrared tempo synchronization, ideal for multi-person practice sessions. A simple process syncs the multiple metronomes ensuring that everyone shares the exact same tempo and timing even when the units are worn directly in each person's ear.
- A wide variety of beats and rhythms. The SyncMetronome provides a tempo range from 30 ~ 252 BPM as well as a wide variety of beats an rhythms that covers practicing need across a wide rang of songs, styles and techniques. Use the jog switch to set the tempo intuitively. Using the jog switch you can select not just the tempo setting, but also the beat, rhythm, and volume without removing the device from your ear.
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes. Two distinctive mechanisms to ensure a stable fit in any ear, large or small.
- Extended operating time, and memory backup.
- Ear pad and carrying case included.