Korg TM50 Combo Tuner And Metronome - Product Information
The Korg TM50 is a Combo Tuner and Metronome in one unit. With its backlit, easy to read LCD display and the ability to perform both tuning and metronome functions at the same time this unit will be right at home in band and lesson rooms. Korg included its Sound Back technology. The speaker will generate a reference tone that's closest to the input sound, giving you a great way to develop and refine your sense of accurate pitch. The functions of this unit are very simple to access making it easy to utilize the full potential of the TM50.
- Tuner and Metronome functions can be used at the same time
- Accurate, responsive, and easy to read LCD display
- Able to detect pitches from C1 to C8
- Sound Out Technology produces a reference tone in a three-octave range
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound
- Tempo marks from 30 - 252 beats per minutes
- 15 different rhythm patterns to aid in practice
- Rear panel includes flip out stand to increase usability
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.