LP Richie Garcia Series Top Tuning Congas - Product Information
LP is pleased to introduce a line of congas and bongos to celebrate the unique style of noted percussionist and recording artist Richie "Gajate" Garcia.
Available in Quinto, Conga and Tumba, the drums stand 30" tall and are fitted with hand-selected natural rawhide skins, which provide the drums with their expansive palette of harmonics. The drums are fitted with Comfort Curve II Rims, which are easier on the hands and promote a natural feel. Reinforced LP Side Plates enhance durability, while LP ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors prevent adjacent drums from bumping and marring.
Richie's congas bear his musical and artistic intentions, from the inside of the shell to the outside, and represent thoroughly the embodiment of the notion of "signature drums". They reflect Richie's musicality, aesthetic sense and style in a unique, warm, and colorful fashion that invites one to play!
- 30" tall 3-ply Romainian Tilla Wood with Fiberglass layer on the inside, upper portion of the shell for added strength
- Natural rawhide heads with Mavi satin finish
- decorative carved bands around the shells
- Chrome plated top tuning Comfort Curve II Steel Rims
- LP Heart side panels with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs
- Lp Procare Shell Protectors
- Tuning wrench included