MalletKAT Grand GS 4-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller - Product Information
The MalletKAT GS Grand 4-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller features an onboard sound library as well as a newly designed sound board.
Sound board features include:
- Two TRS (balanced) 1/4" stereo audio outputs on the back of the unit. Left channel can also act as a summed-mono channel.
- Separate Headphone Output: A front panel features, a 1/4" phone jack with a dedicated rotating knob for headphone volume adjustment.
- Dedicated Reverb: The single most requested feature is now here!! There is also a dedicated reverb knob on the front panel.
- Inline Audio Merge: The malletKAT GS also has 1/4" stereo inputs that will merge its audio with the malletKAT. Now you can practice with other players or play with CD's and hear it on your headphones or remote speakers.
The onboard Sound Library includes a wide range of high quality patches allowing this unit to be performance ready with no external devices needed.
Sound Library Features:
- Chromatic Percussion
- Latin Percussion
- World Percussion
- Chinese, Indian, African, Brazilian, Middle Eastern Percussion
- The typical sounds you are used to getting are still included! Such as pianos, keyboards, organs, basses, guitars, ethnic stringed instruments, brass and woodwinds, strings, accordions, choir effects, and synthesizer pads and effects.
- A complete GM (General MIDI) sound library that can be accessed by any MIDI instrument via the malletKAT's MIDI IN connection.
The MAlletKAT Grand GS is now upgradeable allowing for this instrument to keep up with the ever changing electronic music experience. From time to time, sound library updates will become available. Our sound module can be updated with a simple Flash Stick that plugs into our NEW USB input on the back of the malletKAT GS. (Not available on GS Upgrades)
- Updated User Kits
- Built in Metronome
- Layered Sounds
- Velocity Shifted Sounds
- Split Keyboard Sounds
- Special Percussion Non-Chromatic Layouts
- Use of Warp Modes
- Velocity Controlled Gate Times
- Velocity Gate
- Dampen Modes
- Chain Accessibility