Marimba One 4.0 Octave Rosewood Wave Xylophone - Product Information
The design of the Marimba One 4.0 Octave Wave Xylophone is inspired by classic Deagan model 870 and 872 xylophones. These vintage xylophone models are coveted because JC Deagan's curved #1 and #4 rails along with curved resonators delivered unparalleled clarity and projection. Marimba One has adapted this design into the Wave field frame creating an instrument ideal for indoor or outdoor front ensembles.
This frame design is paired with M1's premium rosewood bars. The rosewood used to make the xylophone bars comes from Belize and was personally selected in 2012 by Ron Samuels. This is the hardness rosewood that M1 has used and creates a bar that it is nearly impossible to pit with normal playing techniques and mallets.
The Wave frame features the gas-spring Izzy height adjustment system with laser engraved tape measures so that you always know you're at the correct playing height. The Wave frame includes a heavy duty square accessory bar for mounting percussion gear and 8" locking wheels.
- 4.0 octave rosewood bars on Wave frame
- Choice of Traditional, Enhanced, or Premium level keyboard with Classic resonators
- Heavy Walled, lightweight aluminum frame
- Heavy duty square aluminum accessory bar included
- Quick-release Wave Lock System for accessory bar and frame
- Gas-spring Izzy height adjustment with built in tape measure
- Durable powder-coated black finish
- 8" locking casters
- Cover included
- Cymbal booms arms NOT included