Meinl Woodcraft Professional Cajon - Mahoganhy Frontplate - Product Information
The Meinl Woodcraft Professional Cajon is built from Baltic birch wood and outfitted with specially wound metal strings that span the inside of the playing surface. The combination of wood and snare strings allow the player to produce deep back beats and articulate finger rolls. An elegant mahogany frontplate adds striking aesthetics as well.
- Custom micro-coiled steel cajon strings
- Rounded corners for added comfort
- Rubber feet and rear sound port
- Frontplate: Mahogany
- Resonating body: 7-Ply (9 mm) Baltic Birch
- Width – 11.75" Height – 19.75" Depth – 12"
California Residents: Proposition 65 information
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.