Orfaly-Copper Control - Product Information
The timpani roll is arguably one of the most important functions of a timpanist performing in an ensemble. The ability to provide a sustained and controlled "long tone," for often long durations of time, is essential. The basic concept behind Copper Control is to help develop hand strength (otherwise known as "chops") beyond what is regularly needed so you can control what you want, as you want to, as the performer.
- Dynamics & Dynamics Pacing
- Warming Up
- Warm-Up Exercises
- Single-Stroke Speed Combinations with Quintuplets
- Single-Stroke Speed Combinations with Sextuplets
- Single-Stroke Speed Combinations
- Endurance Exercises
- Broken vs. Connected (Slurred) Rolls
- 25 Roll Etudes
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.