Pearl Championship Series Marching Quint Tenor Set (Used Demo) - Product Information
Special pricing on this Pearl Quint Tenor Set. It has been used as a demonstration model at an event and the heads show a little wear. All other elements are brand new and carry a full warranty. Quint configuration, 6-10-12-13-14 with #46 Midnight Black Finish.
Pearl’s Championship Series Marching Toms feature 6-ply 100% Maple shells that deliver deep tonality and extra projection.
2.3mm Steel SuperHoop II rims are anchored in place by high strength 6mm case-hardened tension bolts. Lightweight Aluminum lug casings provide extreme strength and evenly disperse head pressure when aggressively tuned.
Championship Tom shells feature a 2-ply 100% Maple reinforcement ring that adds tremendous strength to the 6-ply Maple shell. This allows maximum shell resonance while providing structural integrity as the tuning goes up.
Pearl has included its black powder coated spacers. These spacers are Z shaped with offset screws to bring the drums closer together than previous years. The screws are offset to prevent the dipping of drums keeping the playing surface level and rock solid.
Championship Series Tom Set Features:
- 6-ply 100% Maple shells
- Extra deep shells with Sonic Cut
- Rounded bearing edges eliminate unwanted overtones
- 2.3mm SuperHoop II increase strength and durability
- Redesigned aluminum alloy tension casings substantially reduced weight
- 8 tension casings on the 12″ and 13″ (instead of 6) for improved tuning accuracy
- 6mm case hardened tension bolts permit the highest tension
- tom spacers allows “close-in” positioning for improved playing ergonomics
- Pearl Round Badge to uniformly match all the other Pearl Marching Lines
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.