Pearl Philharmonic Concert Snare Drum African Mahogany - 14x5 - Product Information
This Pearl Philharmonic Concert Snare Drum features a 4-ply African Mahogany shell creating the warmest sounding Philharmonic model and is a material perfectly suited to the dark and dry tone needed for larger concert field drums. The special Maple reinforcement rings and fully rounded bearing edges of the PHX series combined with the customized synthetic and cable snare combinations are ideal when a truly vintage tone is required. The hardware configuration includes the SR505 Triad Strainer and Chrome Plated hardware completed with a Matte Walnut finish (Pearl color #210).
The SR505 Triad Silent Strainer has new captive adjustment touchpoints and mechanical improvements of the three independently adjustable snare assemblies, full wrap around guitar wire snare assemblies for ultimate sensitivity and tonal expression in the softest range of your playing. And New Quick Release Snare mounting system that maintains your individual snare adjustment settings on all three assemblies for fast and easy snare head replacement and maintenance.
- 4-Ply African Mahogany Shell with 4-Ply Maple Reinforcement Rings
- SR505 Triad Silent Strainer
- Fully Rounded Bearing Edges
- Vintage Tube Lugs with Chrome finish
- Die Cast rims with Chrome finish
- Vintage Snare Beds
Snare Wire Configurations:
- L=S067YT (7 Strand Light Yellow Cable Graduated Tension)
- M=S069 (5 Strand Nickel Wound Cable)
- R=S068S (8 Strand Stainless Steel Cable Even Tension)
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.
1 Customer Reviews
- Write a review