Pearl Philharmonic Concert Snare Drum - Maple 13x4 - Product Information
This Pearl Philharmonic Concert Snare Drum features an 8-ply 7.2mm 100% Maple shell delivering the power to be heard, with a dark, full tonal response that has become the preferred sound of orchestras and artists around the world. The drum is outfitted with a SR505 Triad Silent Strainer and customized wrap around snare assemblies. The hardware configuration includes the nickel plated strainer, classic tube lugs, with Single Flange rims with claw hooks and a nickel finish .
The SR505 Triad Silent Strainer has new captive adjustment touchpoints and mechanical improvements of the three independently adjustable snare assemblies, full wrap around guitar wire snare assemblies for ultimate sensitivity and tonal expression in the softest range of your playing. The Quick Release Snare mounting system that maintains your individual snare adjustment settings on all three assemblies for fast and easy snare head replacement and maintenance.
- 8-Ply / 7.2mm 100% Maple shell
- SR505 Triad Silent Strainer
- Wrap Around Guitar Wire Snare Assemblies
- STL Tube Lugs with Nickel Finish
- Single Flange Rims with a Nickel Finish
- Vintage Snare Beds
Snare Wire Configuration:
- L=S368SGT (8 Strand Uncoated Stainless Cable Graduated Tension)
- M=S369 (5 strand Nickle Wound Cable, Graduated Tension)
- R=S368S 98 Strand Uncoated Stainless Cable Even Tension)
Videos and Sound Clips
1 Customer Reviews
- Write a review