Presonus Atom - 16-Pad USB MIDI Controller - Product Information
The Presonus Atom is a 16 pad midi controller used to trigger samples, loops, synth sounds, or sound effects. This small USB bus powered controller features 16 velocity sensitive pads and 4 rotary controllers. Designed for performance and studio Atom integrates easily with Presonus and third party software allowing the user to be up and running fast.
In performance it's small size easily fits into a set up like a field electronic rack or theatrical percussion set in the orchestral pit. On the fly you can quickly add virtual instruments, change presets, create loop points, control the software transport and more, allowing you to build dynamic performances and blazing fast productions.
Atom comes bundled with Software for both Mac and PC but also works with most music production platforms. So out of the box Atom is ready to go.
- General Features:
- 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads
- 8 assignable pad banks
- MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode to customize instrument control (Application dependent)
- 4 programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons, navigate and set more parameters faster
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Included Software:
- Studio One Artist production software for Mac and Windows
- Ableton Live Lite
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows