Presonus AudioBox USB 96 - Blue - Product Information
The Presonus AudioBox 96 is an audio computer interface that features two audio inputs and outputs as well as stand 5 pin midi in and out. This allows for high definition recording of audio signals, microphone or instrument inputs, to computer based recording formats. The midi connections allow for control of software based synthesizers or samplers. 2 standard 1/4'' outputs allow for connection to a sound system as well as one headphone output allow for the monitoring of the recording. A mix knob on the front allows for the perfect blend between playback and recording for the performer.
AudioBox USB 96 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus' Studio One Artist recording software, giving the performer a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your music.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼" mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼" main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼" headphone output
- MIDI in/out Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
Digital Specifications24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Studio One Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.