Presonus Eris HD10BT Headphones with Bluetooth and Active Noise Cancellation - Product Information
The Presonus Eris HD10BT Headphones offer high quality playback where every detail is present and clear as well as active noise cancelling and bluetooth connectivity. 1.57-inch (40 mm) drivers in closed ear cups deliver audio with clean clarity and an extended bass response.
In addition to great sound the Eris Headphones are comfortable both physically and the sound even and flat as to not cause ear fatigue when worn for extended periods of time. Bluetooth connectivity also contributes to the comfort leaving the performer free from extra wires. Although, when Bluetooth is not available these headphones can be converted to traditional wired headphones with the included wire. Easy to use touch controls quickly pair to your Bluetooth device allowing you to wirelessly start and stop audio, adjust the volume, and navigate to your favorite track.
Active Noise Canceling turns your Eris HD10BT headphones into your own private listening environment. ANC can be activated with or without Bluetooth, so you can use it whenever and wherever you need it.
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is prohibited, or when battery life is low (cable and 1/8″ - to-1/4″ adapter included)
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included