Presonus Studio 26C USB-C Audio Interface - Product Information
The Presonus Studio 26C Audio Interface offers the ability to record high quality audio in a rugged compact design. The 2 high quality preamps allows for microphones or instruments to plugged directly in delivering pristine signals to your favorite software. Easy to see professional metering keeps you aware of you levels with lots of headroom to spare. USB powered the connection is simple to your computer so you can get right to creating recordings or content for streaming.
Multiple Stereo TRS outputs allow for the Studio 24C to be connected to your sound system or personal monitors as well as a high quality headphone output is available. A mix control knob lets you achieve the perfect mix of your input signal and playback. The multiple outputs also let you have your own monitor mix and a different mix. The Cue A/B button allows you to toggle between the two mixes giving you complete control of the sound.
The Midi in and out connections sent and receive control data from your favorite synthesizers, keyboard controllers, and rhythm machines.
Input / Output Options:
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/4 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS main outputs
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- 1 USB-C compatible 2.0 port
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
- Cue mix A/B (for headphone output)
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Studio One Artist - A complete music production and recording software that allows you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in with track limitations
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite - A software package that includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. All unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist
- 24-bit resolution with 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates