Presonus StudioLive 32SC 32 Channel Digital Mixer - Product Information
The Presonus StudioLive 32SC Digital Mixer is a mountable mixer that offers 16 channel inputs that can easily be expanded to 32 channels with the Stagebox NSB. Powered by The FLEX DSP Engine this digital mixer can handle over 60 total channels of audio (including auxes and buses) as well as powering the channel dynamic and effect processing. All this power is laid out in an intuitive easy to navigate manner. Every mixer setting and channel scene can be saved and recalled quickly and even remotely with a computer or tablet.
In addition to live sound applications the StudioLive Series mixers double as digital multitrack recorders. This system captures every detail of the performance with all mixing and processing settings saved to standard SD card. Even automation settings. The recording mode is powered by on board software called Capture. Additionally the mixer doubles as an audio interface for the computer. A license for the Presonus software called Studio One is included. Studio One recalls all the recorded audio, mix scenes complete with fader levels and all other parameters. Further audio editing and mixing can be performed to achieve the perfect mix.
- 40 input-channel digital mixer with 17 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 16 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 16 digital channels (AVB, USB, or SD)
- 2 balanced stereo aux inputs
- 1 stereo tape input (RCA, USB, AVB or SD)
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 1 Talkback
- Dynamics processing on every channel including compression, limiting, multiple EQ types
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- DAW Control - Advanced Studio One control integration, MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic, HUI emulation mode optimized for ProTools
Videos and Sound Clips
Blue Devils' Dave Glyde talks PreSonus - StudioLive RM Mixers and ULT speakersDave Glyde (Music Director/Arranger of the Blue Devils Drum & Bugle Corps) talks about how the Blue Devils' use the PreSonus StudioLive CS18AI, StudioLive RM32 AI and ULT Loudspeakers to create a theatrical setting. Learn more at...