Presonus StudioLive 32SX 32 Channel Digital Mixer - Product Information
The Presonus StudioLive 32SX Digital Mixer offers 32 channel inputs along with 40 mixing channels, 26 mix buses, and 286 simultaneous processors including 4 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input and mix. Powered by The FLEX DSP Engine this digital mixer can handle over 60 total channels of audio (including auxes and buses) as well as powering the channel dynamic and effect processing. All this power is laid out in an intuitive easy to navigate manner. Every mixer setting and channel scene can be saved and recalled quickly and even remotely with a computer or tablet.
In addition to live sound applications the StudioLive Series mixers double as digital multitrack recorders. This system captures every detail of the performance with all mixing and processing settings saved to standard SD card. Even automation settings. The recording mode is powered by on board software called Capture. Additionally the mixer doubles as a USB audio interface for the computer. A license for the Presonus software called Studio One is included. Studio One recalls all the recorded audio, mix scenes complete with fader levels and all other parameters. Further audio editing and mixing can be performed to achieve the perfect mix.
- 40 input-channel digital mixer with 25 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 32 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 128 digital channels 64x64 (AVB, USB, or SD)
- 2 balanced stereo aux inputs
- 1 stereo tape input (RCA, USB, AVB or SD)
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 1 Talkback
- Dynamics processing on every channel including compression, limiting, multiple EQ types
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- DAW Control - Advanced Studio One control integration, MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic, HUI emulation mode optimized for ProTools