Prologix Vortex Pro Marching Tenor Practice Pad - Product Information
The Prologix Vortex Pro Marching Tenor Practice Pad features 6 playing zones set up in a traditional 6 and 8 configuration. The Vortex Pro is designed to replicate the feel and tension of actual marching tenor sets. Prologix uses recycled dual layer rubber on each pad area to create this realistic feel.
- 6"- 8" -10"-12"-13"-14" zone pad configuration
- 1/4" dual-density surface structure featuring a .200 solid rubber base and .050 recycled rubber top providing a medium-high tension feel with frictionless sweeps and scrapes.
- Countersunk rims allow you to train proper sweep heights and shots.
- Tenor pad mounts on any snare stand or can be set on a flat surface.
- Baltic Birch ply base construction.
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.