Roland Go Livecast - Product Information
The Roland Go Livecast is a live streaming studio for smartphones. This compact unit provides a method to mix your audio and video along with other features to deliver a professional production. It's simple as connecting your smartphone. A built in mic, headphone or earbud connection gets you up and running right away. Additional inputs for instruments like a guitar or mixer allows for the addition of perfectly mixed audio.
The included Go Livecast app allows for even further elevation of your production with your own personalized libraries for music, sound effects, photos, and videos. A variety of pre-installed options like custom titles and text are also available, enhancing your productions even further. Media elements for different shows can be stored in Live Sets, all queued up and ready for when it's time to go live. The Go Livecast app also displays the viewer comments live allowing you easy interaction with your viewers. The Go Livecast app is compatible with most streaming platforms like Facebook, Twitch and YouTube.
- MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone, phantom power DC 48 V, 6 mA max.)
- LINE IN jack: Stereo ⅛″ phone type
- HEADPHONE/HEADSET jack: Stereo ⅛″ phone type (Stereo, CTIA)
- USB POWER port: USB Micro-B type
- USB SMARTPHONE port: USB Micro-B type
- Included Accessories:
- Leaflet - Quick Start
- Leaflet - Using The Unit Safely
- Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-C(TM) to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-A to USB Micro-B type cable
- Registration Card (Only US)
- Microphones, Smart Phones, Stands, and Lighting NOT included