Roland Hybrid Acoustic Electronic Drum Kit Pack - Product Information
Roland Hybrid Acoustic Electronic Drum Kit Pack is designed to add electronic percussion to an acoustic drum set. Included is a TM-2 sound module, kick trigger and bar trigger. This complete package is easy to install and operate opening a diverse range of sounds and technique. Mounting hardware is included.
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is small, battery powered and a simple way to augment your acoustic drum set with the versatility of electronic percussion. The on board library of drum sounds is optimized to blend well with acoustic drums for live performance. In addition to the on board sounds a studio quality multi-effect processor is included to further enhance the on board sounds. The Roland TM-2 also supports a SDHC card which will allow you to trigger your own WAV sounds, loops or backing tracks. The trigger inputs also support a array of Roland products like the BT-1 Bar Trigger PAD, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, or RT-series acoustic drum trigger.
- 162 built in sounds ranging from acoustic drums, percussion to modern electronic drum sounds
- All sounds have been optimized and enhanced for blending with acoustic drum while being played through a PA system
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs that support both single and dual trigger pads
- Simple and easy to see interface for accessing and creating kits
- On board multi-effects like reverb, flanger and delay
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI in and out ports for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices
The Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger easily attaches to the rim of your acoustic drum or V-Drum. Compact and affordable the BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
The Roland RT-30K Kick Trigger provides fast and accurate triggering. The self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drum head, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
The Gibraltar SC-EMARM allows the performer to mount an electronic module to a cymbal stand or hi-hat stand. The mounting arm has two 360 degree grabber sections with an 18-inch rod in the center.
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.