Roland SP404A Linear Wave Sampler - Product Information
The Roland SP404A Performance Sampler is a fast, hands on sampler with many useful features. The Roland 404 line was one of the first samplers out there. Over the years it has been refined and upgraded to be a powerful performance tool or workstation.
The SP404A has a built in Track Builder that will get you sequencing patterns and songs with ease in real time. Start simple and keep layering. The quantize will keep parts lined up. Go back, edit, and save your work to the SD card.
Roland has included a built in Effect engine with 29 different presets ready to go. Big open reverbs, Delay, filters and newer moderns special effects that can be tweaked to create your own signature sound. All the effects can be adjusted and switched seamlessly during performance.key Features:
- Built in Mic and Battery power will allow you to sample anytime, anywhere.
- 29 different built in DSP Effects from delay, filter and unique voice effect
- 3 Assignable control knobs, 12 sample pads and a Sub Pad for rapid triggering.
- Ability to do seamless effect switching for a smooth performance.
- Pattern sequencer with a quantize and shuffle feels
- 1GB SD card Included, Can be expanded up to 32 GB with SDHC
- Easy to manage, import and export samples with included software (Mac and PC)
- AC adapter PSB-1U Included (6 AA batteries not included)
Videos and Sound Clips
Roland JUNO-Gi, SP-404SX, and the Blue Devils Drum and Bugle CorpBlue Devils "A Corp" keyboardist Zach Mullis shows us how the Roland JUNO-Gi and SP-404SX are essential tools for backing the front ensemble of the 15-time world champion drum and bugle corp.
Roland SP-404A & TR-8 PerformanceWatch the powerful combination of sampling and rhythm synthesis with the Roland SP-404A and Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer in this video. The Roland SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler can now expand the sounds of the Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer...