Roland SPD-SX-SE Sampling Drum Pad Special Edition - 16GB of Storage - Product Information
This Limited edition Roland SPD-SX-SE Sampling Drum Pad Special Edition features 16GB of Storage and a bold red finish. The expanded 16GB of storage is large enough that most players are able to have access to their entire .wav file library. This unit also comes bundled with an Ableton Live Lite license and Wave Manager software.
The Roland SPD-SX Sampling Drum Pad builds on the success of the SPD-S by adding a host of great new features. The internal 16GB memory has plenty of room for all of your sounds. Need more? You can now load sounds via USB flash memory and mass storage drives. Roland has equipped the SDPSX with their most advanced triggering system yet. The nine velocity sensitive pads provide a great feel and corresponding LED's let you know the pads status.
Today's musical styles require drummers to have access to unique sounds and samples. There is no easier way to get booming kicks and cutting claps into your performances. The SPD-SX fits easily into your drum set or percussion setup. Use the bundled SPD-SX Wave Manager to import your go to sounds directly from your computer onto the SPD-SX.
Sampling your own sounds couldn't be easier, just hit the pad you want to record to once to start and again to stop. Once your sounds are recorded, then the real fun begins. There are three multi effects units onboard that allow you to mangle, filter or enhance your sounds. These effects are easily tweaked from the four front panel knobs.
Even though the SPDSX is loaded to the gills with features and specs it still plays and feels like an instrument. All of your playing techniques translate very well and it soon becomes an extension of your musical ideas. All while be very intuitive to operate.
- Unique sampling-pad concept -- the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 16 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 50 hours of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD
Stand not included.