Roland TD-50KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set with FREE SPD-SX Sample Pad - Product Information
Receive a FREE Roland SPD-SX Sample Pad with the purchase of this Roland TD-50KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set.
The Roland V-Drums TD-50KV Electronic Drum Set delivers exceptional playability through a wide range of sounds. With experience comes perfection. Over the years that Roland has been developing V-Drum technology they have made leaps and bounds in sound quality and the diverse responsiveness of the pads. Weather it is acoustic drum sounds or contemporary electronic percussion sounds the TD-50KV delivers.The TD-50 Sound Module
The key to the dynamically diverse sounds is the TD-50's high resolution processing. Each drum sound has been programmed with multiple layers such as shell material, head type and strike zones on the playing surface. All of this modeling is completely customizable to crate sounds and kits for the performer to quickly dial up. Roland has developed whats called Prismatic Sound Modeling. This means that every element of your playing style is captured and conveyed in detailed depth. The advanced pads used in the TD-50KV feature a triggering sensitivity with lifelike expression.
As a final layer of depth Roland has incorporated a full power multi effects and dynamic processing engine. From compression and EQ to reverb, delay and modulating effects like chorus and phaser all can be adjusted and saved to meet the performer's needs.
- TD50 Sound Module with full sound and kit editing capability
- Full top of the line effect processor
- Learning tutorials incorporated
- Play your own WAV samples via a SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
The PadsThe PD-14ODS Snare Drum Pad is a 14" three layer mesh head pad designed to work with the power of the TD-50. A tradition shell is used to provided natural rebound and feel. The sensor system recognizes the differences in tone and dynamics reflective of how an acoustic head responds. Every minute nuance of the performance is captured with detailed character. The CY-18DR ride cymbal pad reproduces all the delicate intricacies of the stick and cymbal with levels never before achieved. The 18" size of the pad, complex sensor system bundled with the module's processing deliver a response that is quite unique yet familiar to the acoustic drummer. Even the motion of a cymbal during performance was considered in development.
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- 8-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride
- KD-140BK Kick Trigger Pedal
- Rack Tom: PD-108-BC x 1
- Floor Tom: PD-128-BC x 2
FREE SPD-SX Sample Pad
The Roland SPD-SX Sampling Drum Pad builds on the success of the SPD-S by adding a host of great new features. The internal 2GB memory has plenty of room for all of your sounds. Need more? You can now load sounds via USB flash memory and mass storage drives. Roland has equipped the SDPSX with their most advanced triggering system yet. The nine velocity sensitive pads provide a great feel and corresponding LED's let you know the pads status.
Today's musical styles require drummers to have access to unique sounds and samples. There is no easier way to get booming kicks and cutting claps into your performances. The SPD-SX fits easily into your drum set or percussion setup. Use the bundled SPD-SX Wave Manager to import your go to sounds directly from your computer onto the SPD-SX.
Sampling your own sounds couldn't be easier, just hit the pad you want to record to once to start and again to stop. Once your sounds are recorded, then the real fun begins. There are three multi effects units onboard that allow you to mangle, filter or enhance your sounds. These effects are easily tweaked from the four front panel knobs.
Even though the SPDSX is loaded to the gills with features and specs it still plays and feels like an instrument. All of your playing techniques translate very well and it soon becomes an extension of your musical ideas. All while be very intuitive to operate.
- Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 2 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 360 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD
Videos and Sound Clips
Roland TD-50 Series V-Drums performance by Kai HahtoThe TD-50 series is the flagship in Roland's acclaimed V-Drums range, created for top-flight live performance, intense practice sessions, and eclectic studio work. As an alternative to the KD-140-BC kick included with the flagship TD-50KV, you...
SPD-SX Sampling Pad Overviewhttp://www.rolandconnect.com/product.php?p=spd-sx The Ultimate Percussive Sampling Instrument The new SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive...
Roland TD-50KV “Assembling the TD-50KV”V-Drums Redefined: Ultimate Expression for Pro Performance and Studio Sessions https://www.roland.com/global/products/td-50kv/