Roland TM-1 Trigger Module Stompbox - Product Information
The Roland TM-1 Trigger Module is a simple and intuitive way to add more sounds to an acoustic drum kit. The TM-1 is a sound module for drum triggers and pads with the ability to load your own personal selection of sounds or loops. The sounds are activated by either acoustic drum triggers connected to your shells or connecting an external electronic percussion pad.
Loading the TM-1 with your own sounds and loops is a simple process with the included editor app. The app allows for editing and sound adjustments creating you're signature sound.
During performance the TM-1 is powered by battery or power adapter and features simple operation allowing the player to focus on the performance. If the acoustic triggers are being used a foot switch allows for easy muting of the TM-1 so the player can go fully acoustic.
- 15 ready to play on board kits which can be personalized through the editor app
- Free editor app (Mac/Windows iOS/Android compatible) with an additional 150 sounds and user import features
- Compatible with RT- Series acoustic drum triggers and a wide range of Roland electronic pads
- Connect up to two triggers or pads (Two single triggers or one dual trigger)
- Functions as a trigger to MIDI converter when connected to computer
- USB (type B) for editor communication and trigger-to-MIDI conversion