Roland TM-6 Drum Trigger Pro Module - Product Information
The Roland TM-6 Pro Drum Trigger Module is a perfect addition to a drummer looking to expand upon their sound repertoire. This module comes with 500 one-shot sampled sounds pre-loaded. Over half of which come from the acclaimed V-Drums sound library. An easy to use design allows users to connect triggers and dial up present sound banks. Roland provided the the ability to customize sounds and sound banks for quick access every time. The TM-6 Pro is designed to Professional sound, control and reliability on the gig or in the studio.
- 500 on-board studio quality sounds
- Used samples imported through SD card slot or USB B type
- 6 Trigger inputs for connecting 12 triggers or pads (with Required not included optional Y-cable)
- Three Sound Modify knobs for intuitive control of volume, pitch, decay or other effects including MFX and Transient effect to effectively control attack and release of drum sounds
- Independent EQ, Transient effect, Compressor and MFX for each trigger, plus Master Comp and Master EQ for mastering sounds
- Backing track audio data can be played directly from SD memory
- Independent volume control for song, click track and Headphones
- Triggers and Pads Not Included
Videos and Sound Clips
Roland TM-6 PRO Hybrid Drum Module - IntroductionFinding the perfect drum sound for your gig while meeting the demands of the music, your fellow musicians, the mix engineer and the changing acoustics of each venue is a constant challenge. The Roland TM-6 PRO can provide the solution. The TM-6...
Using Roland TM-6 PRO with Acoustic Drum TriggersYour acoustic drum sound is king. But sometimes you may need to complement your drum sound with samples and sounds from your recording session, or layer an electronic sound on top of your acoustic drum to fit the style of music. You can enhance...
Using Roland TM-6 PRO to expand your drum kitIn today’s music scene, the drummer is expected to do more than just holding the time and providing the backbeat. Every drummer will eventually need sounds that the acoustic drum kit doesn’t readily make; a shaker, a tambourine, an 808 clap,...
Adding user samples to Roland TM-6 PROPerforming with your own unique sound is essential for the modern drummer, as well as the band or artist you’re performing with. Increasingly, drummers must recreate the sound of a studio-based recording session while playing on stage – not...
1 Customer Reviews
- Write a review