Roland TD-50KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set (Used Demo) - Product Information
Special Pricing on this demo model kit that includes the KD-22BC Kick drum. The Roland V-Drums TD-50KV Electronic Drum Set delivers exceptional playability through a wide range of sounds. With experience comes perfection. Over the years that Roland has been developing V-Drum technology they have made leaps and bounds in sound quality and the diverse responsiveness of the pads. Weather it is acoustic drum sounds or contemporary electronic percussion sounds the TD-50KV delivers.The TD-50 Sound Module
The key to the dynamically diverse sounds is the TD-50's high resolution processing. Each drum sound has been programmed with multiple layers such as shell material, head type and strike zones on the playing surface. All of this modeling is completely customizable to crate sounds and kits for the performer to quickly dial up. Roland has developed whats called Prismatic Sound Modeling. This means that every element of your playing style is captured and conveyed in detailed depth. The advanced pads used in the TD-50KV feature a triggering sensitivity with lifelike expression.
As a final layer of depth Roland has incorporated a full power multi effects and dynamic processing engine. From compression and EQ to reverb, delay and modulating effects like chorus and phaser all can be adjusted and saved to meet the performer's needs.
- TD50 Sound Module with full sound and kit editing capability
- Full top of the line effect processor
- Learning tutorials incorporated
- Play your own WAV samples via a SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
The PadsThe PD-14ODS Snare Drum Pad is a 14" three layer mesh head pad designed to work with the power of the TD-50. A tradition shell is used to provided natural rebound and feel. The sensor system recognizes the differences in tone and dynamics reflective of how an acoustic head responds. Every minute nuance of the performance is captured with detailed character. The CY-18DR ride cymbal pad reproduces all the delicate intricacies of the stick and cymbal with levels never before achieved. The 18" size of the pad, complex sensor system bundled with the module's processing deliver a response that is quite unique yet familiar to the acoustic drummer. Even the motion of a cymbal during performance was considered in development.
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- 8-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride
- KD-220 22″ Kick Drum with trigger built in
- Rack Tom: PD-108-BC x 1
- Floor Tom: PD-128-BC x 2