Shure SM81 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone - Product Information
The Shure SM81 is a high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed for A wide range of applications. Studio recording, broadcasting, are some of those but with rugged construction it operates and performs over a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions. Its wide frequency response, low noise characteristics, and low RF susceptibility have made it a standard for applications involving acoustic instruments, especially mallet instruments, percussion and cymbals.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch
- Phantom powering (DIN 45 596 voltages of 12 to 48 Vdc)
- Rugged steel construction for durability
- Field-usable over wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.