SKB Trap X2 Drum Case with Cymbal Vault (TPX2) - Product Information
The SKB-TPX2 is a scaled down version of the SKB-TPX1 that is roto molded with the patented X pattern for strength and durability of Linier Low Polyethylene. This is a top loading case with a removable lid and lift off hardware tray, Sure Grip handles with a 90 degree stop are designed for easy lifting and transport, 4 casters with brakes and a sturdy, high-tension slide release buckle and heavy duty web straps.
The SKB-TPX2 has a unique integrated fold-down cymbal vault with (4) pads that will hold up to (6) cymbals and carpeted storage for (1) snare drum making this the ultimate in small kit transport.
- Model No. SKB-TRPX2
- Exterior Dimensions: 30.5" length, x 14.25" width x 24.25" height.
- Interior Compartment: 12" L x 10" W x 16" H
- Tray Dimensions: 26" L x 7.75" W x 6.5 D"
- Snare Compartment: 15" L x 9.5" W x 16" D
- Weight: 39.7 lbs.
- Top loading for easy access
- Removable tray
- Convenient fold down cymbal vault to hold six 20" cymbals
- 3" locking wheels
- Heavy-duty web strap for reliable closure
- Sturdy high tension slide release buckle
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.