Tama Speed Cobra - Double Bass Drum Pedal - Product Information
The Tama Speed Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedal is designed to deliver power and speed with minimal effort from the performer. Tama has incorporated several features in the Speed Cobra to achieve the ultimate goal of faster greater power with less effort. This pedal is not only about speed and power it also excels at dynamics making it a multifaceted pedal. The pedal also features a Super Stabilizer Design that insures the pedal won't pivot side to side under aggressive performance levels.
- The long footboard accelerates and increases the speed and power of the beater. The smooth surface of the footboard reduces friction between the foot and the board increasing speed and finesse.
- The recessed setting on the speed cobra basically sets the footboard a little further back from the typical position of bass rum pedals. This reduces the force excreted by 20% making speed and power easier.
- Rolling Glide LiteSprocket – 40% less weight than the Iron Cobra cam.
- Accu-strike Cobra Beater – The Rubber used has a strong resistance to wear and is lighter weight than previous rubbers. This allows for a slight size increase and delivers consistent focus and power even at lower volumes
- The Cobra Coil is a steel spring which assists in the return of the footboard to its original position. The Cobra Coil can be adjusted to different positions, forward or backward, on the base plate.
- Vari-Pitch beater angle adjustments are completely independent of the footboard angle. The Speedo-Ring allows you to adjust the angle of the footboard link independently of the beater angle.
- Hard shell case included
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.