Titan Triple Electronics Field Frame - Product Information
Titan Triple Electronics Field Frame is designed to house and protect all of your amplification and pro audio equipment.
The Titan Triple Rack frame offers the following features and benefits:
- Two 19'' 12 space racks, offering a total of 24 units of mounting space.
- Spare storage segment
- Power – prewired as standard with 4 USB outlets, 10 surge protected power outlets – eight power outlets at low level, two at performers/laptop level.
- Speakers - prewired as standard with two NL4 Neutrik jacks to four NL2 Neutrik internal cables.
- 1.5'' Square handles on both ends which double up as auxiliary rails that fit generic square clamps, good for mounting additional items including masts for wireless paddle receivers.
- Carpeted performance shelf for mixing desk, synthesizer, laptops etc the carpeted surface not only protects but also enables gear to be securely Velcroed down to eliminate sliding during transportation.
- Slide guides above carpeted shelf to allow a slide in clear perspex window, helps protect gear during a wet weather performance.
- Four independent rubber shock mounts per rack, the ultimate shock protection.
- Removable lightweight top and front panels
- Two full height steel doors at the rear giving full unimpeded access to all the gear and cables.
- 1.5'' steel tube construction – The Titan Standard – no plastic caps or plastic panels.
- Unmatched 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty – The Titan Standard
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.