Weiss Cajon and Roland EC-10M Microphone Processer Pack - Product Information
This Exclusive Package comes with the the Weiss Slap cajon and the Roland EC-10M Microphone Processor opening up a wide range of tones and Cajon Microphone options for stage or studio.Included Product Features:
- The Steve Weiss Slap Cajon has the traditional cajon sound with a faceplate that is setup for maximum slap. The Slap Cajon is fully handmade in the USA out of 100% birch. Typically played in flamenco music the cajon has become more accepted in other genres as the perfect companion for acoustic gigs.
The Roland EC-10M ElCajon Mic Processor includes a condenser mic attenuated specifically for the Cajon and a processor containing a wide range of tones triggered by the performer. These tones are layered with the acoustic sounds of the Cajon. Mixing options give the player complete control of acoustic and electronic sounds levels.
Additionally an on-board looper feature allows for the creation of rhythmic patterns. The player can then play additional parts over the looping rhythms. The integrated A/B pads can be used to trigger on-board sounds. A pedal input allows for the triggering of the sounds as well.
- Easy Setup – It's as easy as clip on the mic, connect the wires and play
- Amplified Acoustic Cajon – The microphone and preamp are attenuated to match the Cajon with on-board EQ options
- 16 Internal Sounds – High quality on-board sounds from acoustic shakers and tambourines to electronic percussive tones are triggered through striking different zones on the face plate
- Create loops and play along—a simple looper function allows recording of rhythm phrases using the on-board sounds
- Output options - send the microphone and layered sounds to a PA mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds to one mono output
- Two Way Power Options – Included power supply or can run on AAA batteries
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.