Yamaha Power-Lite Marching Snare Drum - White - 13x11 - Product Information
The Yamaha Power-Lite marching snare drum is lightweight, and offers traditional sound with simple operation.
The 8-ply mahogany and beech shell provides warmth with punch, along with making it lightweight. These shells are manufactured using the exclusive Air-Seal System that ensures the shell is in-round, providing a pure fundamental tone.
The 1.6-mm. triple flange steel rims provide tuning flexibility. These rims also enhance the low-end partials. Zinc alloy lug casings with reinforced walls and webbing provide superior strength for high-tension tuning. A traditional strainer throw-off provides simple, one-point adjustment.
The 20-strand, high-carbon steel snare wires provide a crisp snare response, creating a bright sound.
Specs for this Drum are:
- Size: MS-6113, 13″ × 11″
- Shell: 8-Ply Mahogany and Beech
- Rim: 1.6 mm. triple flange steel
- Lugs: 8 high-tension, zinc alloy
- Strainer: Traditional throw-off with tension adjustment, fixed butt side, and 20-strand high-carbon steel wires.
- Color: White wrapped finish.
- Nylon and Steel Washers: Nylon and steel washers are used on the tension rods.
- Feet: Three protective feet.
- Carrier Clip: ET carrier clip pre-mounted on snare drum.
This Drum is not made to stand up to the high pressures of Kevlar-Stlye heads on the top or bottom...so please use standard Mylar heads.
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.