Yamaha 3.0 Octave Studio Vibraphone with Motor & Tough Terrain Frame - Product Information
The Yamaha YVT-2700 Vibraphone features the Yamaha Tough-Terrain Frame, matte silver bars, and silver resonators.
The YVT-2700 graduated bars utilize the exclusive Yamaha tuning method for true pitch and a full sound. The height-adjustable field frame allows all players to find the most comfortable playing position. The quiet motor, with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, allows musical expression without unwanted noise. Welded 10″ pneumatic tires with locking castors provide stability and allow easy movement.
Yamaha YVT-2700 Specs:
- Model: YVT-2700 with silver matte finish bars
- Range: 3 octaves; F33-F69
- Bars: Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy; silver matte finish
- Bar Sizes: Graduating from 1 1/2″ to 2 1/4″ × 1/2″
- Dimensions: 65 7/8″ × 37 5/8″
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Resonators: Silver finish
- Motor: YVM-100 with silent pause control; 25–150 rpm
- Pedal: Swivel; oversized
- Weight: 125.5 lbs
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.