Yamaha DBR 12" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker - Product Information
The Yamaha DBR12 is 2-way Powered Loudspeaker is a 1000 watt bi-amped speaker that delivers outstanding fidelity to your music. Weather you are using this a front of house main mix speakers or monitors, set up will be simple and the results will be desired.
Yamaha designed the DBR Series with portability in mind. The cabinet of this speaker is made to be extremely durable and light weight. Perfect for the musician who travels. It can be easily pole mounted used as a wedge type floor monitor or even hung for a more permanent location.
- Frequency Range – 52 Hz – 20 kHz
- Components: LF - 12" cone, Voice Coil: 2". HF - 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver
- Output Power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum Output: 131 dB SPL
- INPUT1: XLR-1/4" Combo, INPUT2: XLR-1/4" Combo + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced)
- OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Fan Cooled
- 2 side handles for transport
- 35mm pole mount plus bottom and rear mounts for flying hardware kits
- Dimensions: 15" Wide, 24" Height, 14" Deep
- Weight 35lbs