Yamaha DXR15 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker - Product Information
The Yamaha DXR 15" Powered 2 Way Loudspeaker offers class leading high definition sound in a speaker design that is compact and versatile. This full range speaker is perfectly suited for front of house as well as front ensemble and field monitoring. Yamaha focused on the details of the internal crossover, EQ and time alignment features as well as limiting and protection functions. These systems have been designed to deliver maximum fidelity at any volume.
The Class-D Amplifiers are the power behind the signal processing of the DXR Series. Each speaker has two internal amplifiers deigned to match perfectly the tweeter and woofer. The flawless integration of these amps deliver up to 133dB of sound pressure levels. The highest in it's class of speakers.
A 3 Channel mixer is built into each speaker. Each channel has it's own volume control as well as output routing opening up many options which contribute to the DXR Series versatility.
- 15" 2-way Bi-amp powered speaker
- Frequency range – 49Hz – 20kHz
- Output Power – Continuous – 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W) Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF 150W)
- Input/Output Options: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Pole mount socket as well as options to mount flying hardware
- Dimensions – W 17 1/2", H 27 1/2" D 15"
- Weight: 49.6lbs