Yamaha DZR10 2000W 10" Powered Speaker - Product Information
The Yamaha DZR10 delivers focused high quality sound in a lightweight sleek design with an unbelievable amount of power. A 2,000-watt Class D amplifier along with a 44Hz–20kHz frequency range creates a speaker fit for any application.
The DZR series features onboard 96kHz DSP processors to focus the considerable power output into truly high-resolution sound. Yamaha uses Advanced FIR-X tuning which continually makes subtle internal crossover adjustments delivering a smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. Accurate EQ filtering is also provided for pinpoint adjustment to realize ideal clarity.
- 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- frequency Response - 44Hz - 20kHz
- LF - 10" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- HF - 2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Power Rating:
- Dynamic - 2000W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 1000W)
- Burst - 1100W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 100W)
- Program - 950W (LF: 850W, MF/HF: 100W)
- Analogue - Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Digital - USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- Pole mountable