Yamaha EAD10 Bundle with Dual Zone Drum Trigger - Product Information
This Yamaha EAD10 comes bundled with a Yamaha Drum Trigger which expands the already complete EAD10 System into a more diverse Hybrid drumming experience.
The EAD10 is very versatile. On stage or in the studio the electronic sounds and effects expand the creativity of the percussionist. In the practice room the EAD10 has the ability to import and detect the tempo of play along tracks. The player then has the ability to adjust the tempo and add a click track. Audio and video recording options allow for sharing of material and performances.
The entire system consists of a sensor unit that clips onto the bass drum hoop and a small sound module that can be mounted to a stand or placed on a flat surface. The sensor unit picks up the sounds of the acoustic drums and cymbals then triggers the sounds or effects in the sound module with surprising accuracy. Additional inputs for triggers or drum pads allows for expansion of your set. A large sound library and studio quality effects are included in the sound module as well as the ability to incorporate user sounds and samples.
- 50 presets Included /200 user Scenes allows complete player customization.
- Free iOS app you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances.
- Easy to set up.
- On board studio quality effect library
- Included accessories - Owner's manual, PA-150 Power adapter, module holder, module holder wing bolts (× 2), connector cables (1 pair), cable bands (× 3), adhesive cushions (× 2)
The Yamaha DT50S is a dual zone drum trigger. Acoustic drum triggers provide accurate triggering while still maintaining a natural feel and sustain. The dual zone means that striking the drum head triggers one sound and the rim trigger a different sound. The sleek die cast construction of the the trigger will look like a natural part of the drum hardware and offer a durability working musicians desire.
- DT50S features dual trigger capability with complete isolation between head and rim triggering
- Chrome finish and Yamaha Absolute lug-style design provides a clean, professional look
- Small footprint and soft material for the head contact does not impede the acoustic drum sound
Videos and Sound Clips
Yamaha EAD10 | Ryan StevensonRyan Stevenson shows us a smart way he uses the Yamaha EAD10 to trigger his kit, integrate electronic pads, switches between sounds and records with the Rec´n´Share app. Ryan Stevenson put aside the idea to play the guitar like his childhood...
Yamaha DT50S & DT50K Triggers feat. Rich Knox of Danko JonesWe went to visit Rich Knox of Danko Jones in the studio and checked out the new Yamaha DT50S & DT50K Triggers, our latest solid and stylish kick, tom- and snare drum pick-ups for hybrid drumming. The DT50K for kick drums is equipped with a...