Yamaha Field-Corps Marching Tenor Set with BiPosto Hinge Carrier - Product Information
These Yamaha marching tenors feature some of the best specs in the market today.
The 8-ply birch shell on the 6″ tom maintains shell integrity without a reinforcement ring and projects well. 8″ through 14″ Shells feature steel reinforcement rings are located below the bearing edge of these all birch shells. This allows for the drumhead to contact a wood bearing edge, maximizing the tone while providing shell integrity under high tension tuning.
Air-Seal System Shells
All Yamaha marching toms are made using the Air-Seal System which ensures that shells start round and stay round; an in-round shell tunes clearer and provides a pure fundamental tone.
- Steel 2.3 mm. rims ensure true tuning and shape retention, even under extreme tension and heavy rim shots.
- Zinc alloy lug casings with reinforced walls and webbing provide superior strength for high tensions.
- The Maximum Tonal Projection cut (MTP), is designed to project a cutting, focused tone.
Nylon and steel washers allow smooth tuning at high tensions.
Tom Set Sizes (All Sets Include RM-TVHBPT Carrier)
- MQT-8023A - Small Quads - 8/10/12/13 (18.6lbs)
- MQT-0234A - Large Quads - 10/12/13/14 (21.9lbs)
- MQT-68023A - Small Quints - 6/8/10/12/13 (21lbs)
- MQT-60234A - Large Quints - 6/10/12/13/14 (24.3lbs)
- MQT-668023A - Small Sextets - 6/6/8/10/12/13 (23.4lbs)
- MQT-660234A - Large Sextets - 6/6/10/12/13/14 (26.7lbs)
Yamaha RM-TVHBPTA BiPosto Contour Hinge Carrier
Yamaha Biposto Carriers incorporate freedom of movement, allowing elaborate maneuvers that are essential to contemporary band performances. In addition, with their mounting posts and drop and lock features, consistent with Stadium Hardware, Yamaha Biposto Carriers provide stability and easy adjustment on the fly. They also deliver a limitless range of playing positions for all drummers, regardless of their height.
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.
2 Customer Reviews
- Write a review