Yamaha Field-Corps Marching Tenor Set - Product Information
These Yamaha marching tenors feature some of the best specs in the market today.
The 7-ply maple shell on the 6″ tom maintains shell integrity without a reinforcement ring and projects while 8″ through 14″ Shells feature 6-ply and steel reinforcement rings are located below the bearing edge of these all maple shells. This allows for the drumhead to contact a wood bearing edge, maximizing the tone while providing shell integrity under high tension tuning.
Air-Seal System Shells
All Yamaha marching toms are made using the Air-Seal System which ensures that shells start round and stay round; an in-round shell tunes clearer and provides a pure fundamental tone.
- Steel 2.3 mm. rims ensure true tuning and shape retention, even under extreme tension and heavy rim shots.
- Zinc alloy lug casings with reinforced walls and webbing provide superior strength for high tensions.
- The Maximum Tonal Projection cut (MTP), is designed to project a cutting, focused tone.
Nylon and steel washers allow smooth tuning at high tensions.
Tom Set Sizes
- MQTSF-8023 - Small Quads - 8/10/12/13 (18.6lbs)
- MQTSF-8024 - Large Quads - 10/12/13/14 (21.9lbs)
- MQTLF-68023 - Small Quints - 6/8/10/12/13 (21lbs)
- MQTLF-60234 - Large Quints - 6/10/12/13/14 (24.3lbs)
- MQTLF-668023 - Small Sextets - 6/6/8/10/12/13 (23.4lbs)
- MQTLF-660234 - Large Sextets - 6/6/10/12/13/14 (26.7lbs)
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.
2 Customer Reviews
- Write a review