Yamaha 3.3 Octave Symphonic Glockenspiel on Multi-Frame II - Product Information
The Yamaha YGRD2500 3.3 Octave Artist Model Bells feature an extended range and pedal dampening designed for advanced ensembles and professionals. The bars are manufactured from high-carbon steel materials and are treated using a special tempering process to produce a bright, focused tone.
- Range: 3.3 octaves; C52-E92
- Bars: High-carbon steel
- Bar sizes: Non-graduated; 1 1/4" wide, 3/8" thick
- Pitch: A=442Hz
- Frame: Multi-Frame II
- Pedal: Full-width damper; dampener lock
- Compressed gas spring system makes height adjustment of the entire rack quick and easy operation
- 1 1/2" square pipes used for accessory bar provides non-slip shape for clamp to hold added components
- Accessory bar spans three sides which allows more mounting locations for accessories and protects instrument frame
- Four RDC-10 multi-clamps are included
- Heavy-duty casters with in-line locking mechanism provide a smooth rolling, durability, and locking security
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.