Yamaha PX Series PX8 Dual Channel 1050 Watt Power Amp - Product Information
The Yamaha PX8 Power Amplifier combines high wattage output power with intelligent signal processing. The PX Series is designed to be easily configured to work with a wide range of sound applications and gear. Most importantly the sound output is controlled by a Class-D amplifier engine. A single LSI chip reliably regulates the performance of the amp's internal components.
Input and output signal routing is controlled by the user via 15 preset options allowing customized amp settings to meet the users needs. PX Series comes with an on board PEQ, crossover, filters, zone delay and limiter functions all controlled via the LCD display. Weather the amp is being used to power full range speakers or a speaker sub combo the configurations can be saved and even loaded into other PX Series amps via a USB thumb drive.
- 800W per channel at 8ohms
- 1050W per channel at 4ohms
- LSI chip driven Class-D Amplifier
- On board PEQ, crossover, filters, zone delay, and limiter
- Yamaha speaker presets
- Utilities to lock controls for safe and secure operations
- Input options – 2x XLR connectors, 2x - 1/4" TRS
- Output Options – 2x Speakon, 2x 1/4"