Yamaha 3 Octave Studio Vibraphone - Multi Frame II - Silver Bars (No Motor) - Product Information
The Yamaha 3.0 Octave Studio Multi-Frame II Vibraphone creates a bright, full sound and features a durable, one-piece upper frame with dual crossbars. An oversized swivel pedal and height-adjustment ensure comfortable use for any player. The Multi-Frame II utilizes 1 1/2" square pipes on 3 sides of the instrument, and the 4 included RDC-10 clamps allows for virtually any additional accessory items to be easily added to your percussion setup.
- Range: 3 octaves; F33-F69
- Bars: Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy; silver, matte finish
- Bar sizes: Graduating from 1 1/2" to 2 1/4" x 1/2"
- Dimensions: 65 7/8" x 37 5/8"
- Height adjustable: Gas-shock height adjustment system
- Resonators: Silver finish
- Pedal: Swivel; oversized
- Weight: 161 7/8 lbs
- Casters: Oversized 6" casters, two locking
- Pitch: A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)
- VGR22400 Motor and WK014600 Power Supply are SOLD SEPARATELY
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.