Yamaha TP8300R Professional Cambered Hammered Copper Timpani - Product Information
The Yamaha TP8300 Timpani Series feature a pedal balance spring system with a cambered hammered copper bowl. This series delivers ample volume with supreme resonance and decay. In addition to the extended musical range of each drum the series also has 24" and 27" drums available to maximize the musical potential.
- The Pedal Balance Spring System maintains the pitch even if the player removes his or her foot off the pedal. This series allows for a minor sixth per inch of pedal movement opening up a wide pitch range.
- The hammered bowls in this series feature a squared or cambered bowl shape. This shape serves to increase volume, decay and significantly improved mallet response. These machine hammered bowls bring out the best qualities of copper such a depth of tone and playability.
- The Pedal Adjustment Clutch (PAC) System allows pedal resistance to be adjusted while maintaining perfect pedal balance. A large knob makes adjustment easy.
- Large main casters are supplemented by a third caster below the pedal, allowing the instruments to glide smoothly and easily. A caster lock insures the drum will remain put once setup is achieved.
- Setup and performance – The Timpani in this series are all easily height adjustable over a 25mm range, allowing precise adjustments to the instrument height as well as head angle. The instruments can be ideally positioned for standing or seated playing, on any stage. A large pedal is used to increase ease of pitch adjustments. The tuning indicator can be relocated to facilitate German or American setups. A tuning key/wrench holder that attaches to the side opposite the tuning gauge is included.
- Yamaha Remo Renaissance Heads with aluminum insert rings offer outstanding expression with stable pitch.
- Drum Sizes available – 20", 23", 24", 26", 27, 29", 32"
- Covers Included
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.