Yamaha 4.3 Octave Intermediate Acoustalon Marimba - Product Information
Yamaha 4 1/3 Octave Acoustalon marimba with A25-C76 range, three-position resonator slots, height adjustable frame, dual angle supports and horizontal leg supports. The Acoustalon bars are produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process to provide exceptional durability and a pure tone. The scientifically designed Sonic Tones Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon bars a tone similar to rosewood. The graduated tone bars are a professional feature that promotes tone quality, volume and playability.
The resonators of the YM-2400 feature a cut-away design to reduce overall weight of the instrument and also feature a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control.
The ability to adjust the height of the YM-2400 promotes proper playing technique and comfort. A lower crossbar support helps to ensure the integrity and life of the contemporary styled height adjustable frame.
- Oversized, 4" casters allow for easy transport. Two casters lock for stability during performance.
- Range: 4.3 octave; A25-C76
- Bars: Acoustalon with Sonic Tone Holes
- Bar Size: Graduating from 1 1/2" ~ 2 1/4" x 1"
- Resonators: Cut-away design and 3-tracking system.
- Height Adjustable: Height adjustable from 35" to 38 1/4".
- Dimensions: 78" x 34 1/4"
- Weight: 134 1/2 pounds
- Casters: Oversized, 4"
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.
2 Customer Reviews
- Write a review