Yamaha 4.3 Octave Professional Rosewood Marimba - Product Information
The Yamaha 4.3 Octave Professional Rosewood Marimba features graduated rosewood bars and gas-shock height adjustment. Includes cover. Yamaha's exclusive tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound. Rosewood bars produce a high quality, traditional sound. The graduated tone bars are a professional feature that promotes full tone quality and projection.
The cut-away designed resonators featuring 3-position tracking system allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control and provides additional strength while reducing overall weight of instrument. The height adjustable frame feature pneumatic struts to allow height adjustments to be made easily by one person.
The hinged resonators and rails and a two-piece crossbar make tear down a simple task. Oversized, 4" casters allow for easy transport over rough surfaces.
- Range: A25-C76, 4 1/3 octaves
- Bars: Hand-selected rosewood
- Bar sizes: Graduating from 2-1/2" to 1 5/8" wide; 1" to 3/4" thick
- Resonators : Nut/bolt and welded with cut-away design and 3-position tracking system
- Height adjustable: Height adjustable from 33 7/8" to 39 3/4"
- Dimensions: 86 3/4" x 35 7/8"
- Weight: 149 3/4 pounds
- Casters: Oversized, 4"
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.
1 Customer Reviews
- Write a review