Zildjian 21" K Custom Organic Ride Cymbal - Product Information
The Zildjian 21" K Custom Organic Ride is hand crafted using a process that gives each cymbal deliberately varied finishes and hammer marks. This raw rustic process is essential to the sound quality of this Ride cymbal. The Organic Ride Cymbal will produce a dry, open and articulate sound quality.
- Designed by Zildjian Artist Pat Petrillo
- Wire brushed top for clean stick articulation
- Crystal clear bell tone that will cut through any mix
- Unlathed bottom will make for a great crash tone that will not wash out
- Medium Thin weight, heavy enough for a ride cymbal, thin enough to open up and create a lush crash tone
Videos and Sound Clips
21" K Custom Organic Ride - K097121" K Custom Organic Ride - Product Spotlight The 21" Organic Ride is a versatile ride cymbal. Its wire-brushed finish on top gives it clean, articulate stick definition. The buffed unlathed bottom allows the cymbal to open up, giving it plenty...
New for 2015 - 21" K Custom Organic RideFeaturing a variety of unique attributes, the 21" K Custom Organic Ride emits a dry, but articulate and open tone color. The cymbal features a wire-brushed finish top for clean stick articulation, a crystal clear bell that cuts through the mix and...
1 Customer Reviews
- Write a review