Black Swamp Concert Toms - Product Information
The Black Swamp Concert Toms were designed specifically to serve the unique needs of the concert percussionist. Concert toms are primarily used in acoustic situations, and due to the types of patterns that are typically played on them, the best type of instrument will produce a sound that blends articulation with a full-bodied sound. Black Swamp Concert Toms achieve this balance by combining a number of design elements:
- 8-ply Rock Maple shells with edge reinforcement rings. The shell thickness allows for a controlled amount of sustain. Too much “boom” and rhythmic patterns get lost. Reinforcement rings help to focus the attack for articulation.
- Custom-designed bearing edges to produce a round, warm, musical sound that will blend with ensemble music large and small.
- Tom come standard with Evans G1 coated batter and G1 clear resonant. In our extensive tests, we found these heads to further balance the tom tom sound.
- Arch 2.0 lugs: The Black Swamp exclusive Arch 2.0 lugs were designed specifically to match the unique look of the famous arch style tube lugs found on upper level BSP snare drums. The self-aligning tension rod receivers ensure a easy and consistent tuning.
- Iso-Mounts: Each tom is supplied with an isolation mounting system for freedom of resonance and increased sustain.
- Includes stand (Only When Purchased in one of the Pair Configurations)
Typical lead time is 6-8 weeks, depending on shell availability. Please contact us for additional information.
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.