Korg MA2 Metronome
The Korg MA2 Metronome offers a host of features in a compact portable unit. The easy to see display showcases the tempo and an optional pendulum display. The metronome sound is projected without being harsh on the ears as well as an opti...
Read Full Description
Korg MA2 Metronome - Product Information
The Korg MA2 Metronome offers a host of features in a compact portable unit. The easy to see display showcases the tempo and an optional pendulum display. The metronome sound is projected without being harsh on the ears as well as an optional sound off mode. In addition to a wide tempo range, rhythmic patterns and beats all contribute to the educational value of the MA2. Tap tempo and built in foldout stand are included!
- Tempo settings; Pendulum step, FULL step, TAP tempo
- Beat Range; 0–9 beats
- Rhythms; Quarter notes, eighth notes, triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted), sixteenth notes (quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted)
- Reference Tone; C4 (261.63Hz) to B4 (493.88Hz) 1 octave
- Calibration range; A4=410Hz to 480Hz (unit: 1Hz)
- Connections; Headphones jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Power Supply; Two AAA batteries, 3V
- Battery Life; Approx. 100 hours (when using zinc-carbon batteries), Approx. 400 hours (when using alkaline batteries), (tempo 120, 4 beats, and max volume)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 100 ? 60 ? 16 mm / 3.94" x 2.36" x 0.63"
- Included Items; Two AAA alkaline batteries
Videos and Sound Clips
Now even easier to see and hear. The MA-2 is the new must-have metronome for orchestral instruments.The MA-1, a compact card-type electronic metronome, has been further improved. The MA-2 is an indispensable unit for rhythm training, and solidly covers the functions of a metronome. In addition to basic functionality such a wide tempo range and a...